Security practices to safeguard your Password
Customers are adviced to adopt the following:
- Do not reveal your Password to anyone. Under no circumstances will you be required to reveal your Password to a Fundsupermart staff.
- Select a unique Password that is different from your other personal numbers like your phone or date of birth.
- Try not to use sequential numbers (eg. 123456) or the same number more than twice (eg. 121145) for your Password.
- Do not use your Password for other web-based services as they may not be secure.
- Do not write your Password down or store it in any computer storage devices. It is best you memorize your Password.
- Change your Password regularly by using 'Change Password' feature under 'Buy/Sell' - 'Update Account'.
- Clear your cache and history after each login session.
- Always remember to log off.
- When asked if you want Internet Explorer to store your User ID/Password, always click on 'No'.
- Do not enter your Password into computer you are not familiar with, like those in your friend's office, or in an Internet café.
- Install a virus protection software and keep it updated.
- If you are using wireless network devices, ensure that the transmission is secure.
- Access your account and transaction history regularly to check the details of your holdings.