BIMB INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT BERHAD
BIMB Investment Management Berhad (formerly known as BIMB Unit Trust Management Berhad), is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad. They were incorporated on 14th September 1993 and commenced their operation on 20th June 1994. Their authorised capital is RM20 million which have been fully issued and paid-up and shareholders’ fund of RM15 million.
BIMB Invest is the Management Company and Investment Manager for the BIMB Invest Money Market Fund (BIMMF). BIMB Invest is also the Management Company and Fund Manager for the ASBI Dana Al I –Growth, ASBI Dana Al Munsif, ASBI Dana Al Falah and ASBI Dana Al Fakhim with 40 staff force.
As the Manager of the Funds, BIMB Invest is responsible for the day to day operations of the Funds in accordance with the provisions of the Deed. The main responsibilities of BIMB Invest include:
- Managing the investment portfolio of the Funds;
- Arranging the Sale and Repurchase of units;
- Keeping proper records of the Fund and unit holders;
- Issuing reports on the performance to unit holders;
- Distributing of income and bonus units to unit holders; and
- Marketing units of the Fund to investors.
BIMB Invest has been appointed as the Institutional Fund Manager under the EPF Member Investment Fund. Member of EPF could withdraw from the EPF Account 1 to be invested in the any of the ASBI funds with minimum maintain amount in Account 1.