iFAST Financial - Job Openings
Client Service Executive (English, Mandarin & Cantonese Speaking)
- Handle investors & financial advisers' inquiries and transactional needs via phone, email effectively, efficiently and accurately.
- Responsible in providing reliable and accurate explanation or solutions professionally and promptly.
- Able to explain basic investment concepts and product features to investors.
- Liaise with appropriate departments to resolve issues brought up by customers.
- Consolidate investors & financial advisers' feedback and seek to improve service quality and user-friendliness of iFAST website.
- Undertakes special assignment, ad-hoc functions and related duties as required by superior or business owner.
- Diploma or Degree holder with 1 year working experience (Preferably in Banking, Business, Finance or its equivalent). Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Mandarin & Cantonese are mandatory with good English language proficiency.
- With minimum 1-2 years working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Possess excellent customer handling techniques.
- Possess pleasant and good telephone etiquette.
- Applicants must be willing to work on Malaysia public holidays.
Mobile App Developer (Android / iOS)
- Responsible for development and maintenance of the organisation’s mobile and tablet applications.
- Analyse business requirements and able to translate these requirements into mobile application design.
- Involve in mobile apps testing and debugging.
- Highly motivated, creative with the desire to develop cutting-edge applications, and must also have the ability to bring fresh ideas to the table.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 1-3 years of software development experience based on Android Platform.
- 1-3 years of software development experience in iOS would be an added advantage.
- Completed at least one mobile app.
- Strong Java skills with extensive knowledge of Android SDK.
- Familiar with Android Studio, Gradle, Maven, SVN.
- Experience with third party libraries and APIs.
- Knowledge in HTML5 and CSS3 would be an advantage.
- Required languages: Chinese, English.
Internship for Computer/IT Students
- The trainee will be assigned to work on a Java related project for internal company use. The trainee will get exposure to Java Technology, Weblogic Server & Oracle Database.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Chinese, English
- Internship positions for duration of 3-6 months.
- Responsible for development and maintenance of online portals and enterprise web applications.
- Gather users’ requirements and able translate users’ requirements into system design.
- Involve in system testing and debugging.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Familiar with Java, J2EE, JSP/Servlet.
- Familiar with Weblogic Application Server & Oracle Database.
- Required language(s): Chinese, English. Good command of spoken and written English is essential.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Senior Business Development Executive / Business Development Manager
- Conduct presentations and trainings to financial advisers.
- Develop deep relationships at all levels in key accounts.
- Develop and implement business strategies to achieve business goals and targets given.
- Maintain insight of investment market trends.
- Deliver effective and efficient client support.
- Identify new business opportunities.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience or fresh graduate with a Degree in Business (preferably in Banking/Finance).
- Good understanding of investment.
- Self motivated, team player & customer centric.
- Good client management & communication skills.
- Sales oriented and able to work under pressure.
Applicants are invited to email us a comprehensive resume with qualifications, skills and working experience, and expected salary to: The Human Resource Manager:
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Applicants who have written to us earlier need not re-apply.
Note: Job responsibilities/requirements are representative and are not intended to be a detailed list. Other tasks/abilities may be required of the incumbent, relative to the specific assignment.
Send your resumes at iFAST