iFAST Financial - Job Openings
- Review and evaluate adequacy and effectiveness of the Group’s internal control systems and operation procedures in compliance with corporate policies, guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- Evaluate risks and controls as well as recommend business focused solutions to mitigate risks, improve controls and enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of operations.
- Plan and perform designated audits to ensure timely completion with internal audit benchmarks while documenting the work carried out in accordance with internal audit standards.
- Promote internal audit as a management service that independently adds value by providing an accurate, concise analyses and reports.
- Assist in the preparation of audit reports and recommendations for improvements to the Audit Committee.
- University degree in Accountancy/Business/or equivalent from recognized tertiary institutions with 2 - 4 years of IT audit experience.
- Prior experience in Financial Institutions will be advantageous.
- Strong analytical skills with domain knowledge in financial services environment is highly advantageous.
- The ability to maintain and ensure confidentiality is critical.
- Willingness to accommodate a very manageable amount of travel.
Client Investment Specialist / Relationship Manager (Based in Penang)
- Act as a bridge between our research team and customers by helping to improve the communication of investment recommendations and ideas to customers.
- Keep abreast of customer needs and investment market trends and provide investment advice to customers.
- Acquire and maintain good relationships with customers.
- Execute sales strategies to achieve given targets.
- Develop and implement business strategies to achieve business goals.
- Deliver effective and efficient transactional and operational support.
- Tertiary education with minimun 2 years working experience in finance background, preferable in Banking/Sales/Marketing.
- Strong interest in investment products. Candidates with the relevant experience will have an added advantage.
- Required languages: English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin. Must have a good command of spoken and written English and Mandarin.
- Possess strong communications, telephone etiquettes and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, energetic, client-oriented, initiative, meticulous and obliging disposition.
Applicants are invited to email us a comprehensive resume with qualifications, skills and working experience, and expected salary to: The Human Resource Manager:
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Applicants who have written to us earlier need not re-apply.
Note: Job responsibilities/requirements are representative and are not intended to be a detailed list. Other tasks/abilities may be required of the incumbent, relative to the specific assignment.
Send your resumes at iFAST