Ask The Experts: Global Property Outlook 2012
Patrick Summer, Head of Property Equities, Henderson Global Investors shares his outlook for global property markets in 2012.
1) What is your overall outlook for global property markets in the rest of 2011 and 2012? What are the driving forces?
2) How would the current market uncertainties, especially in the US and Europe affect the property markets?
3) Are you more positive on US property stocks as compared to Asian properties? Why? Do you see good valuations for these companies?
4) How would you position your portfolio to take advantage of the market trends?
5) What are the risks property markets face in the upcoming 1-2 years?
All materials and contents found in this Site are strictly for information purposes only and should not be considered as an offer, or solicitation, to deal in any of the funds or products found in this Site.
While iFAST Capital Sdn. Bhd. (“IFCSB”) has tried to provide accurate and timely information, there may be inadvertent delays, omissions, technical or factual inaccuracies and typographical errors.
Any opinion or estimate contained in this Site is made on a general basis and neither IFCSB nor any of its servants or agents have given any consideration to nor have they or any of them made any investigation of the investment objective,
financial situation or particular need of any user or reader, any specific person or group of persons. No investment decision should be taken without first viewing a fund’s prospectus, product highlights sheet and if necessary, consulting with financial or other professional advisers.
Past performance and any forecast is not necessarily indicative of the future or likely performance of the fund. The value of the unit and the income from them may fall as well as rise. Opinions expressed herein are subject to change without notice.
Please read our disclaimer in the website.
||: Ask The Experts: Global Property Outlook 2012