How to Purchase PRS Funds
Please find the steps below for the purchase of PRS funds. Fundsupermart.com (FSM) will process your transaction once you have done the steps below.
Place a buy order for PRS funds online and make a payment: Transactions > Private Retirement Scheme > Buy PRS
Fill up the following documents and mail or pass the documents to FSM. We require ORIGINAL forms which can be downloaded below:
New PRS Investor/Existing PRS Investor via Other Banks/Agents
- PRS Provider's joint account opening form and Contribution Form (For CIMB-Principal Private Retirement Scheme (PRS) Only)
A copy of Malaysian NRIC or passport for foreigners.
The front and back of the Malaysian NRIC must be on a single page (cross "For PPA only" at top left corner).
Required for initial subscription, for each provider.
Please click HERE to view the sample of NRIC.
Existing PRS Investor via FSM
- No forms are required for same PRS Providers
- If you would like to invest into a PRS fund of a new PRS provider (different PRS Providers that you currently own), the new PRS Provider’s joint account opening form and transaction form are required
- Please fill up the form with Capital Letters and Black Color Ink pen
- Strictly no amendment / correction on the form
- Do not use recycle paper
- Please cross "For PPA Use Only" on the NRIC photocopy. No other word is allowed.
- Mail the ORIGINAL form to address below.
Attn:Fundsupermart Ops Dept
To avoid and delays in your transaction, please refer to our FAQ:Private Retirement Scheme.
Level 28, Menara Standard Chartered,
No.30, Jalan Sultan Ismail, 50250, Kuala Lumpur.
Payment: You can make a payment via FPX (Financial Process Exchange), Funds Transfer or Cheque Deposit.
Payment via Cash Management Fund (CMF) can ONLY be done for subsequent investment into the same PRS providers.
For new PRS investors, there is a RM10.00 PPA Account Opening fee
which is charged by PPA (Private Pension Administrator) and the fee will be deducted from your investment amount.
An annual fee of RM8.00 will be deducted from your investment amount for subsequent investment on the next calendar year.